Friday, January 22, 2010

backpacks & diaper bags

Studying made simple! Is that even possible when your a single mom in college? It seems like as soon as things calm down in my house long enough to get started on my study's that its getting so late i can barley hold my eyes open. Although my children are in daycare everyday and it seems as if I have all the time in the world to get things done I always end up so busy from appointments to cleaning the house, even working takes up a lot of valuable time. When I do get to study I have to pack up my diaper bag and my backpack just to have everything that's needed. I know I didn't picture my self being twenty and not debating on focus on college classes or potty training. Since they are both my responsibility I do both, if I cant get my head into my books I have an amazing group of friends and the best family so any time I need to go to the library or right a paper all i have to do is pack up the twins diaper bags and drop them off with a family member or friend, get dive right in and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment