Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Balancing Act


It's hard enough to be a single mom when your 20, but try being a single mom to two year old twins, when your in college and have a job yourself. Kids are oh so amazing, entertaining, and take a lot of time and energy. It becomes very hard to spend your time in the right places when you have so much goin on. When i became a mother I never pictured doig it alone, but now that I am doing it im all the way in it 100 percent devoted to my children, school, and my job. I like to be very involved in any activity witch comes my way but its hard to do homework while your playing dress up, setting up train tracks and cooking dinner. Its all a balancing act you have to play your cards right and have good judgment of time. my best friend = a calander and schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment