Friday, January 15, 2010

boyfriends, babies, & books

I must say there is no fun like dividing your time between three very needy things. A boyfriend, my babies, and my books. I am not the average 20 year old that claims to be so grown up, I feel like a kid with kids who is dating a kid. But one thing I do pride my self in is knowing my priority's. Yes I do like dates, I like to go bowling and I like to go to the movies and out to eat, but, I understand in order to succeed in life you have to work first and play later. Sometimes that means opening the books and doing a few math problems instead of just adding $7.50 times two equals $15 for two movie tickets. And although my school work is very high on my list, if I have a sick baby a doctors appointment may just have to come before coming to class. One thing I always try to do is stay focused I feel like if I never lose focus I will never get distracted and I will meet my goal at the end of the road. So for now my priority's are babies, books, then boys. and I must say Its working to my advantage so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment