Tuesday, February 9, 2010

school money vs. shopping

I have always been good about spending money and then I grew up a little and this amazing thing happened, money comes in large amounts. One thing I can not resist is buying things for my kids, so when my school money came in all I thought about was ways to spend it and not spend it. Well I tried to do the right thing and I spent half on school half on them. But who knew that kid toys were so expensive? A pincess outfit $20, and one toy hot wheel was $5. And when you go shopping for your babies you cant help but go all they way, and get any and everything thing that they look at. But after this shopping trip I realized I need to stay in school, and reach my goal of becomming a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment